North Carolina Truck Accident Lawyers
At Powers McCartan, we review the evidence and factual background in your North Carolina truck-accident case, including:
- The experience, qualifications, and physical condition of the driver
- Were there prior accidents or claims?
- How long had the driver been on the road?
- The driving conditions
- Was the weather a factor?
- Did the truck driver take traffic and other factors into consideration?
- The payload on the truck
- Was it excessive?
- Did it require special handling?
- The maintenance records of the truck
- Did the truck have a history of breakdowns or maintenance problems?
- The drivers’ logs
When investigating a truck-accident claim in North Carolina, our lawyers identify the potential sources of financial recovery, including insurance policies and personal assets of:
- The trucker’s insurance company
- The trucker’s employer
- Your own insurance company
- The company whose product is being hauled
- The trucker
Truck Accident Lawyers in North Carolina
Charlotte is one of the busiest trucking hubs in the United States. Tractor-trailer accidents are common on trucking routes such as I-85, I-485, I-77, Highway 74, I-40, and the Tyvola Road intersection. When an 18-wheeler bumps a car, rolls over, or a trailer disconnects, catastrophic injuries can result, sometimes hurting the people in vehicles sharing the freeway. When you have been injured in a trucking accident, you need experienced legal counsel to zealously protect your interests. You need the offices of Powers McCartan for a free initial consultation.
If you have suffered serious personal injury in an accident involving a semi, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler, or other commercial truck, contact Powers McCartan to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your rights. Talk to a compassionate attorney today: .